Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bioshock 2 - First 60 minutes

Random thoughts


..... Well the little sisters no longer look like walking ass. Wonder if that's a  cutscene only thing?

Oh Good, My big daddy looks.... like a giant penis in a rain coat...

Making my character shoot himself in the head right before I have any control over him sorta takes away any sense of dramatic impact this scene should have had. I hope this means I'll get to start ripping crap up soon.

Yep here we go..... Take that splicers hahahahahaha.... hee <out of gas> This sucks :/

Ok so the drill was a no go. Lets try out this nifty new rivet gun.....

That's a big sister? That was awesome.

Ok rivet gun was underwhelming,  how about the Gatling gun I just got a hold of....

Good God, these weapons are made of ass and broken promises.... Wait, trap rivets?

Ok seriously I am taking waaaaay too much damage from gunfire. I'm supposed to be an unstoppable wrecking machine of questionable parentage.

Get out of my head creepy eye girl! Booze hound? You almost gave me a heart attack for booze hound?

Ok. Little sisters no longer look like walking ass. Guess 2k Marin realized parents associate children with cute. Therefore, I'll be more willing to save something that doesn't look lik..... Yes, daddies toys have toys.... creepy Tim Burton moppet.

YES! Drill rushing rocks socks!

Retrospect


Once I got over the initial awesome of being a Big Daddy (and the subsequent  disappointment of being a Big Daddy) I actually started to enjoy the game. There is something in the back of my mind telling me that I was supposed to be a giant wrecking ball in Rapture however. Especially since all hell breaks loose when you get a little sister to start harvesting. Waves of enemies would  make sense against a Big Daddy. But not a  Big Daddy who has  armor made of tissue paper and dreams of better days.

Still Drill Rushing rocks socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment